Enjolras sits next to Grantaire and gets all grumpy because he wants to hold his hand, but Grantaire is drawing and he can’t just make him stop to please himself
so he’s sitting there all pouty and huffy and Grantaire just changes hands and starts to draw with his other hand and takes Enjolras’ with the other and mutters, “I’m ambidextrous, idiot.”
Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.
(✿ﾉ◡‿◡)ﾉ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ reminder that if u can’t get out of bed today that’s okay and if u feel like crying on public transportation that’s okay and if u got a bad mark on a test that’s okay because there are still so many forests to explore and cities to get lost in and dogs to pet and u are only a small star in a big universe and u are doing so well
When Ned the pie maker mentioned he is a vegetarian, I thought nothing of it until about 20 minutes later when it hit me
Little bits of animal coming alive in his mouth oh my g o d
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
(Source: bootify, via kinkyenjolras)
Grantaire and Bahorel going to one of Enjolras’ protests/rallies with signs saying “careful now” and “down with this sort of thing”.